UDI's SCALEdown models

Udimore

Following on from my proud collection of DBP's I have started to come across some of my SCALEdown tractors that were very kindly built for me by a splendid chap.

First one I've unpacked is my favourite..apologises for the quality of the pics , I will update them at a later date but you will get the jist of it.

Here is the Track Marshall 135, I'm hoping to also get a 155 at a later date.

tm135.jpg

tm1351.jpg

tm1352.jpg

tm1353.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 years later...

I know I know poor show on my part

They are all sadly tucked away in boxes somewhere 

23 from memory . Most kindly built by Sir John Cranston, with a few from the late Dennis Goodburn and a couple that Dave Purdue put together

7 hours ago, watermill said:

Would be a great collection to have, not that i'd have the skills or time to build them though!

I had a go at the Massey 65 there recently and it all came together much easier than I expected. Not perfect, but I learned a lot while doing it.

I've a Roadless and a County to do next.

I recommend to anyone to give it a go.

The biggest risk it that you'll glue your fingers together, again and again and again. ::)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SPN said:

I had a go at the Massey 65 there recently and it all came together much easier than I expected. Not perfect, but I learned a lot while doing it.

I've a Roadless and a County to do next.

I recommend to anyone to give it a go.

The biggest risk it that you'll glue your fingers together, again and again and again. ::)

Perhaps I should pluck up the courage to give it a go, long winters evening job possibly.

I have the 2 TM crawlers with the Dowdeswell ploughs but I must admit someone else built them, and built them brilliantly, they are faultless.

7 hours ago, watermill said:

Perhaps I should pluck up the courage to give it a go, long winters evening job possibly.

I have the 2 TM crawlers with the Dowdeswell ploughs but I must admit someone else built them, and built them brilliantly, they are faultless.

You would love these two Charlie,

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Did you make these then Bazza ?? Or buy them made. I really must try one sometime , can't be to hard can they 

Haha you make me laugh.

Bought them built up mate and yes you should as will be easy for a man with your skills

• Like 1