WOW sean what a difference a set of wheels can make , it looked good before, if a little on the tall side,  but the tims seem to be spot on the rear view looks really good & the front makes it look real chunky, well done chap :) :) :)

"TRACI START THE CAR WE'RE GOING TO DEVON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sean what do you want, just name it. . .. beer? jaffa cakes? pringles? cider? We can pick it all up on the way!!!

Love it, absoloutley love it. The v.1-0 was good enough but having compared it to the v.2-0 i can see the changes have made a vast improvement. Forget what tyres we had on our 390T but they were quite chunky too .... Right, engines revving. ... I gotta goooooooo!!!!!!!!

;) ;) ;):D :D :D;D ;D ;D

"TRACI START THE CAR WE'RE GOING TO DEVON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sean what do you want, just name it. . .. beer? jaffa cakes? pringles? cider? We can pick it all up on the way!!!

Love it, absoloutley love it. The v.1-0 was good enough but having compared it to the v.2-0 i can see the changes have made a vast improvement. Forget what tyres we had on our 390T but they were quite chunky too .... Right, engines revving. ... I gotta goooooooo!!!!!!!!

;) ;) ;):D :D :D;D ;D ;D

sue lock the door and set the alarm,we have bugglurs a coming tonight

glad you like it mate, :D :D :D :D :D :D

Martin hook up the artic, we've got some stiff competition on the model raiding front and it's from a short @rse :D :D ;) ;)

Marky put me up to that, honest Tris :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Very, very nice Sean, fancy doing a 398 and Chilton loader ;) ;) ;D ;D

Nice one Nath!!! Very funny indeed mate!!!  ;) ;) ;)

I think Ricky should do his magic with one of them UH loader jobbies and see if it looks right. Paint ans sticker it up like an MF 915. .. ... Ooooh it's a bit early for all this excitement!!

I think Ricky should do his magic with one of them UH loader jobbies and see if it looks right. Paint ans sticker it up like an MF 915. .. ... Ooooh it's a bit early for all this excitement!!

Sounds like SOME of us have a hangover today...Tris... ???:D :D ::)

Sean Sean Sean Sean Sean  ::) - you've done it this time matey well and proper - what a corker she is now (as if the MKI wasn't good enough) - wheels look perfectly sized mate  ;) - Top job...

In fact have two merits and your'e next weeks pupil of the week  ;)

i think the uh one might be a bit big for it,but may well try a siku one on one sometime,

got the florpan casting ok now,and the new longer bonnet is in setting as i type,did it before i went to work(got called out),and going to try the 362 cab this week,if i have enough mould left

i may hold on till the siku class loader  one comes out with the attachment head on,then it can use all the new bit due ot