Massey Ferguson 699 2wd

Here the first of the 3 MF 699´s that i have build.

This model is as good as finished the 2 4wd´s need some work so they will be on here in the near by future!

Some info on the build.

Ive started the build with an MF 3080 from UH,MF 590 also from UH and for the cab and hitch i used a MF 1014 from Weisse.

The tyers are from a Deutz K  ,and the rims are from a Claas/Renault Ares, both UH.

Ive modifyed the engine by milling out the orignal 3080 engine and placed back the MF 1014 engine from Weisse.

Also the frontaxle of the MF 3080 had to go and replaced by the 2wd axle from PMA32.

The exhaust is from an Ford TW of Britains (deliverd by Henri Walker, and so are the decals)

The aircleaner is a casting in white metal.

Frongril is customized of the UH 590 whit some polystyreen strips that i made.

Lights in the gril are re used from the 590.

The bonnet is also customised whit some milling and some sawing and puty.

Front weight frame is made from polystyreencard.

Tanks are also self made whit polystyreen and the filing tube and guard plates in front of the thank are made from brass.

Added a warning beacon on the cab outside and inside i gave the interior the good colours and added the gearleavers.

The back end of the tractor is also from the MF 1014 from Weisse and is shorter on the cab/rearaxle.

Now i hear you thinking why didnt you use the whole Weisse frame? That ive tryed but whit drilling out the axle it completly went wrong and i thats why i start using the MF 3080´s!

Maybe i forgot some things but that was it in general.

fotosvanbothzijnwerkend.jpgfotosvanbothzijnwerkend.jpgfotosvanbothzijnwerkend.jpgfotosvanbothzijnwerkend.jpg

Hope you lads like her!

Kind regards Johny ;)

Edited by Johny mf
  • Like 5

Thanks for the nice reply´s

@Sean: i know what you mean on the photo´s you dont see the lines that good that i made with my milling machine and the paint job dousnt look that good on the photo as it is in real life!

Hope i can finish the 4wd´s soon!

Kind regards Johny ;)

• 3 weeks later...