Shaun Britains Collection

stevestoys

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaun.

Just looking through your great collection again , and I just wondered if you could tell me or show picture of what the Milk Tanker is in the 4th picture of your first post, box has a special issue no of 5559. Looks very interesting.

tractorman314.

This is the model you are after in the picture.

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

The American Milk Tanker In The White Leyland Rainbow Box.Correct Box With The Sticker On The End Flap.

Another American Milk Tanker In The Picture Box With The Label On The End Flap.Same Number 5559.Only Made For The American Market.Hope This Helps. :) ENJOY

• 1 month later...

Will have to cut a bit more of the rain forest down to get enough paper to catalogue your collection as you have so much  

Britains Ex-Shop Display.

ttttttttttttt%20001_zpsy24hnylb.jpg

Found This While Sorting My Collection Out.Just In The Process Of Catalogeing My Collection.

Yeah Smithy i do have a few models but you wont be far behind me.I am sorting all the models out for insurance purpose and also i have a lot of surplus Britains models that i am going to sell.Keep coming across models that i forgot about ;) Also i have just got my hands on a lot of ex- shop Britains Farm  stock so i might get in touch with an auction house or sell private?

Archived