stevestoys

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britains Ex-Shop Trade Boxes.

Britains Trade Box Of 12,Units Of Hurdles

tradeboxes002_zps753776c0.jpg

tradeboxes003_zpseef8a5a1.jpg

Britains Trade Box Of 12,Units Of Feed Managers.

tradeboxes004_zps00de65f2.jpg

tradeboxes005_zpsf713bde1.jpg

Britains Trade Box Of 6,Units Of Water Troughs.

tradeboxes006_zpsacc26933.jpg

tradeboxes007_zps83c03923.jpg

Never Seen Trade Boxes In White Before.ENJOY :)

I know I should not have even asked Shaun....but you seem to have the sense to smell out these old shops...unlike me...anyway hope to catch up soon at Gretna if the ploughing matches are called off ...or maybe at Callum's show at Dingwall the Saturday after if you are still up for it :huh: ....other than that I have not planned any shows since today I was served with my 30 day notice period and after 26 years plus with the same employer my job is going to be done in Dubai (much cheapness) but not by me.

Hey ho maybe that is what I need to have a career break and be my own boss for a while ;D  ;D 

theres a toy shop up your way that's got a lot more room in its stock room now going buy these recent buys mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:,

The shop closed in the early 90,s and all the stock was put in a cellar and forgot about so i am managed to get my hands  on some stock.

I know I should not have even asked Shaun....but you seem to have the sense to smell out these old shops...unlike me...anyway hope to catch up soon at Gretna if the ploughing matches are called off ...or maybe at Callum's show at Dingwall the Saturday after if you are still up for it :huh: ....other than that I have not planned any shows since today I was served with my 30 day notice period and after 26 years plus with the same employer my job is going to be done in Dubai (much cheapness) but not by me.

Hey ho maybe that is what I need to have a career break and be my own boss for a while ;D  ;D 

Hey Bill,Look on the bright side if you have served all them years you will have a good pay day and more money for the models and be able to go to all the shows. :)

The shop closed in the early 90,s and all the stock was put in a cellar and forgot about so i am managed to get my hands  on some stock.

Was this the one in the papers a few years back?

did you get bulk discount?

Some nice finds

Britains Ex-Shop Display Stickers.

See Whats New From Britains.Not Used This Sticker.

stickers003_zps8d562245.jpg

Britains Stickers.

stickers004_zps64420c97.jpg

Britains Shop Display Stickers.You peel The Back Of These And Stick These On Glass.

stickers005_zpsbdf3c516.jpg

Britains Shop Display Stickers Put On My Display Cabinets So You Can See What They Would Look Like.

1,stickers006_zps261bca06.jpg

2,stickers007_zps9bc0b4df.jpg

3,stickers008_zps94f26e73.jpg

More To Put On Shortly.ENJOY :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Picked up a Britains poster.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm001_zps6d9c

Britains trade box of Highland cattle.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm002_zpsbf00

I dont think that these Highland cattle would have come in this box as it is a later box and the Highland cattle are from the 60,s70,s era.Anyway they were the right money so i thought i would buy them.Enjoy :)

Archived