Shaun Britains Collection

stevestoys

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have all the Britains farm models from this year now 1989.Happy Days. :)

I myself am after all the farm models from 1984 to 87.. boxed or unboxed as long as its complete ,clean & no playwear .. They were my peak years with Britains farm toys  as a young lad.  ;)

I myself am after all the farm models from 1984 to 87.. boxed or unboxed as long as its complete ,clean & no playwear .. They were my peak years with Britains farm toys  as a young lad.  ;)

Its took me at the very young age of 48 to collect all the Britains Farm models of the year 1989 and what a adventure.This is what keeps me going is the chase.Oh and i forgot,a lot of money also :- But it is all worth it. :)

It is near impossible to find 80's era Britains items in good nick here in Ireland at shows or whatever & if you do .they ask too much money for them  .. I am getting mine mostly threw EBAY from UK sellers all the time & at that I have a select few sellers that I know are honest . 

• 2 weeks later...

Britains Ford 5610 Tractor & Implement Set.

222222222222222222222001_zpsa2453180.jpg

789003_zpsd1148270.jpg

Outer Box Is In The 1st Picture.A Very Rare Set And Its Took Me A Long Time To Find.Only Made In 1988.

Number On The Box Is 9633.Enjoy :) .Thats All My Britains Collected For The Year Of 1988.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a green version listed as britains on ebay.de a while back and assumed it was one of those cheap copies, how wrong I was, mind you it is that lime green colour like a few of their pre production models, and my mf 200 trailer so I should have known better really, nice to see another to confirm its real,  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is some collection of britains you have and your still buying more .

Keep them photos coming 

Yeah thanks.Still buying the Britains for my collection as you will get left behind if you dont buy them and as Britains are dropping over 20 items from their list you have to buy them while you can.

Archived