Shaun Britains Collection

stevestoys

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaun . !! Where do find this stuff ??? The Valtra in the Class colour is as rare as hens teeth & you just plucked  4 of them in one whip !!!  :o

I found these when i went to Zwolle so i had to have them for my collection.Made my weekend :)

Shaun

What an amazing collection,

I can't beleive i have not found the thread early.

looking through the complete set took me back (late 70 early 80's) to the local toyshop, quite apt on the lead upto christmas

keep them coming

Now you have found this topic i hope you enjoy the pictures.Will be putting some more pictures on shortly.

been after a green version for ages now, with no joy, not even at Zwolle, last one I saw chris beat me to, >:( >:(:laugh: :laugh: I will succeed somtime I guess

Sean,Its took me a long time to find this model in this colour so i was chuffed to bits when i got this one.I will keep an eye out if i come across another one and give you a shout if i find one.

• 2 weeks later...

The Trade box of the Claas Valmets be worth a few bob Shaun.... last one I saw on a table for sale was at the £75 mark...... Think mine cost me £30 the first time I went to Malvern many moons ago. ;)

Yeh Paul they cost a few pennies but a better investment then putting money into my pension fund :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here We Go With My Britains Autoway Collection

Britains Autoway Heavy Trailer

autoway013_zpsf4625e94.jpg

Britains Autoway J.C.B Loadall

autoway016_zpsc096f139.jpg

Britains Autoway Liquid Tanker

autoway018_zpscb12892a.jpg

Britains Autoway Tipping Trailer

autoway020_zps895374db.jpg

Britains Autoway Snowplough

autoway021_zps11e5e871.jpg

Thanks To John Dewhurst For Listing His Autoway Collection,So Decided To List What I Have. ENJOY :)

Britains Unimog With Snowplough And Gritter In Rainbow Box.

autoway024_zps14756b4c.jpg

I dont have the Autoway box version so this will do for now.A few more Autoway to collect but i didnt collect these so much when i was young as i didnt associate these models with the farming scene but still worth collecting.

Archived