What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

Thank for your interest John,but I've already swapped out the tyres/wheels on her,I put the wheels off this 100 ton class Komatsu WA900 on it,I just don't think wheel loaders suit agricultular style tyres,

KomatsuWA900_zps70ebe081.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Just recieved this today,and I have to say excellent service from G&M Farmmodels,I bought this yesterday afternoon at 14;30,and by the time I got home from work today at 15;30,it had already been delivered ?? :) :)

This just has to be the very best ERTL model I have ever bought,the finish and detail is fantastic,even down to the Commins "C" logo on the bonnet,you can just about read Cummins on it, 8) 8)

Versatile550001re_zpsdb0554d8.jpg

Versatile550002re_zpsf455a2cc.jpg

Versatile550004re_zps602c467c.jpg

Versatile550005re_zps3ff0712d.jpg

Versatile550008re_zps89b96a6d.jpg

Regards

Joe. ;)

• Like 6

ah see the "boots" issue again, truth be known they are right for the age ,afterall, big fat tyres as we see now and as the years went on wern't standard then,i certainly dont remember any tractors on wide tyres when i was younger, it was duals or cage, dont ever remember floats let alone the sizes we see now

• Like 1