What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

Here's my Toytrac buys,

Had to get the Britains 50 series Deeres, as others have said, for £16 they're superb :)

P1010105_zpsb300dcd8.jpg

The other must buy for me was the Schuco 7810 of which there wern't many about that I could see. I also took away a Wiking 6.210R

P1010106_zps0a360425.jpg

Heres an old Britains sprayer without the front tank that I got. it suits my 2wd 5610 I think. Also a couplr of old Britains tyres.

P1010107_zpse8bd719b.jpg

And finally 3 items that will have to be unseen by me until Christmas.....

P1010108_zpsff4286a3.jpg

Couldn't take better pics as it's such a dark wet day ::)

• Like 1

Grain shed, Paul. If I've enough to make it big enough, it may have an air tunnel down the middle. We'll get the mind working on that one :)

Mark, smashing buys. I was too late looking to pick up a 7810 :( Those Britains don't look out of place beside the Shuco 7810... Amazing amount of model there for £16, eh?!

What do you reckon to the JCB 3c John,I have mixed feelings about it,welcome back for the Winter session,

Regards

Joe.

I think it's pretty good for the money - my intention is to add a bit more detail and repaint it.

• Like 1

Nice buys Chris, 5000/6600 crossover I see, and is that an early orange New Holland L85.

Are you pleased with the Wiking ?

Yes a Ford transition model from the mid 70s which I forgot I already had ::) , was looking for a 5000 with the short round front exhaust only, but seemed like a reasonable buy from Brian Norman to me. 

That's right a Britains NH/Fiatagri in orange from 1996. Was actually looking for the larger M160 in orange but this sufficed.

The Wiking JD7430 is a excellent model Mark, I was looking for a model with a realistic loader and backend and this fitted the bill perfectly. Can't say how it matches up to the real machine because I've never seen one in the flesh!  :-

Edit: comparing the model with a google images search, it looks like they're not far off, but there is a discussion in the Wiking 2011 thread that gives a good rundown of the model.

Edited by CMB

My few purchases from ToyTrac, Light has not been good for the photos today.

Couple of Tractors

IMG_5980_zps6048b513.jpg

The latest Fendt 926 release from Weise, the 1999 - 2002 version

IMG_5990_zps1f7b0deb.jpg

IMG_5989_zps3830d095.jpg

The Landini PowerMondial 120 from Replicagri. Great model at a really good price. Paid £30 for this! Sorry the light today ahas distorted the colour a bit on the first two photos.

IMG_5992_zpsa10a5c7a.jpg

IMG_5987_zps1f1a9ede.jpg

IMG_5985_zps386b0a63.jpg

Peter

Edited by PDH
  • Like 2

From Wattie at Earnvale Brian :huh: ..I thought you must have curled up and gone in to a coma since you have not been posting much of late....but hey ho..a bit like me recently since there is nothing on the secondary market to float my boat.

• Like 1