Ebay user names.

JC

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well could did buy the 1200 for bussiness ,is that in the twice you have used it? hows she going anyway,all spotless and gleaming yet ready for the shows

I bought the 1200 for myself, might trade it in on a fastrac yet so I can use it for something I have planned at work!!!

Guest MF 550

Mines a stupid name really  ???pearlintheshell ??? quite sad it is a name of a song by Howard Jones in the eighties

By the way how manY of you have heard of the name FUNCHEMIST seems to bid on all the best and rarest stuff and not afraid to pay over the odds for it either

Mines a stupid name really  ???pearlintheshell ??? quite sad it is a name of a song by Howard Jones in the eighties

By the way how manY of you have heard of the name FUNCHEMIST seems to bid on all the best and rarest stuff and not afraid to pay over the odds for it either

Yeah hes an old favourite of all of us, hes mentioned all over the place on here under topics to do with ebay  ;)