Ebay user names.

JC

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I use super6954 ( after my proper tractor) It's my dads account but I am the only one who uses it. Sorry to any of you guys on here I have out bid. You will probably get even at some point and thanks to anybody I have bought from.

Regards

Robert

• 1 month later...

Does any body know who red22440 is? he has some cool conversions on at the moment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/John-Deere-3050-conversion_W0QQitemZ120231702155QQihZ002QQcategoryZ117196QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also is Doctordan8dinkytoys a member on here? I have had quite a lot off him and just curious  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

robbo

Does any body know who red22440 is? he has some cool conversions on at the moment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/John-Deere-3050-conversion_W0QQitemZ120231702155QQihZ002QQcategoryZ117196QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also is Doctordan8dinkytoys a member on here? I have had quite a lot off him and just curious  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

robbo

Doctordan8dinkytoys = Martin Cartwright .... a good bloke...he is aware of this place and comes on here as a guset.

red22440 used to be red something else before e-bay closed him down. He used to buy donor 135's and budget Fords off me.

Doctordan8dinkytoys = Martin Cartwright .... a good bloke...he is aware of this place and comes on here as a guset.

red22440 used to be red something else before e-bay closed him down. He used to buy donor 135's and budget Fords off me.

I hope Martin has a sense of humour, calling him a c**t like that..... oh, and Barry, you can't come on here as a guest can you??  :D :D :D :D :D

BEN!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...