release date for uh mf 390 and 690

Paul Palmer

right now i cant say i want to buy one, which is a real shame as we ran them ,well 4 600 series , but that wrong i cant buy, i have seen one or 2 with them rear hubs ,so thats not to bad,but the bonnet, i will wait till i see one in the flesh but right now my 690 i did 4 or 5 years back will do me just fine

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sure that my 690 will get slated,but with those little tweaks,ones i shouldnt have to do,i know,i am now very happy with it and glad i bought it,sold out allready where i got mine from and so is the 390,so proving popular thats for sure pete

Looks better Paul. Carnt wait till mine arrives

I'm hoping mine will be here either today or tommorrow. Possibly paid bit more for it buying direct but this is 1 model i want even though it needs some work

You made a good job of the 690 Paul & at least it looks the part now. As bad as it is bt UH first day, it just goes to show that a simple few tweeks will do the job. Its a better option to tweek the UH model than butcher up a  Britains MF2680, ROS MF 1014 or even a very expensive Schuco MF1014 to get an end result!!! ;)

im sure that my 690 will get slated,but with those little tweaks,ones i shouldnt have to do,i know,i am now very happy with it and glad i bought it,sold out allready where i got mine from and so is the 390,so proving popular thats for sure pete

You made a good job of the 690 Paul & at least it looks the part now. As bad as it is bt UH first day, it just goes to show that a simple few tweeks will do the job. Its a better option to tweek the UH model than butcher up a  Britains MF2680, ROS MF 1014 or even a very expensive Schuco MF1014 to get an end result!!! ;)

Thanks Justin,I'm happy with the final result now

Well removed bonnet, taken back holding pin off and contemplating removing part of the mounting bracket on the cab to allow the bonnet to drop at the back slightly

Archived