release date for uh mf 390 and 690

Paul Palmer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it's just uh's mf box not the dealer one true . For instance I have seen the mf5430 droop snoot in the red and silver box a few times , but when sold it was mainly in that silver box listed as dealer box, I guess it's uh mf dealer , not true mf dealer box

Just look at the new 2000 series red silver mf dealer boxes , that dark silver is listed as standard box now , a few like the 240 to the best of my knowledge never made mf dealer box all arround the time uh swapped the standard box design so maybe that is where the confusion comes from ???

and after another email to mf's webshop i got a reply saying that they dont know how these models have been listed,but say they are looking in to it,but i cant see how you could remove the items from ebay,also i bet this model reaches a high price when you only have to wait a few more days to get one anyway

you can get stuff removed from ebay, andy had to do similar after the factory in china let a few of a ftf model out before it was even in the country,its not uncommon to see most of te new stuff appear like this a few weeks / days before they are due to even be shipped out to any dealers ,even companys like agco ,as you just cant control stuff in china

they dont joe,but that model has been produced for a club and all there previous club models have had a driver

Good point Paul

its also fitted a long way to one side in the box?? which makes you wonder if theres ment to be something else with it???

,interesting idea Sean

Regards

Joe.

I love that 690 snoopy. Does it have the hi-viz window in the roof too?

If I were MF, the last thing I'd be worried about was some dodgy dealer putting them on eBay. I'd be more interested in firing some f**** into UH for releasing that 690!

rumour from a mf dealer today tris is agco have rejected the model,will see next week,im sure the bonnet is fixable but you shouldnt have to do that to a new model

Good . ;D  UH needed a serious wake up call with all their f ups lately. But at least they improved the the 390.

you can get stuff removed from ebay, andy had to do similar after the factory in china let a few of a ftf model out before it was even in the country,its not uncommon to see most of te new stuff appear like this a few weeks / days before they are due to even be shipped out to any dealers ,even companys like agco ,as you just cant control stuff in china

If some of those reject 690s make it onto ebay they will be worth a few bob later on for rarity value.

If some of those reject 690s make it onto ebay they will be worth a few bob later on for rarity value.

to true spn,i was watching one that was on ebay from hong kong,and thought it would make a bit of money as i thought people who cant wait will pay over the odds,but it went for £31.00,so almost bang on its retail price

Paulali your source failed to tell you that one!!

:ha ha!: :ha ha!: :ha ha!:

,i was to occupied with the 690 tris,not only that,i have a face redder than a sloping mf bonnet,i see that the 690 is available now on the massey web site,however the mf dealer is still saying they have been rejected,he has no stock and said he is very unlikely to get them,so the saga runs a bit longer,any way its a better story than the soaps on tele,has anybody else heard anything

Archived