One of these please Sean and I'll tell everyone what a great bloke you are

Lord Ferguson

I think you should buy yourself a classic to pull it with Marky. 2680 is a mint idea, you'll be like a kid in a sweetshop sat up there behind that great big chimney hauling a$$ round your way. Go oooon... . .start convincing her. . .....

I won't even mention looking up Howard and Sons Exports and the fact they have 10 26's in stock aswell as 690's, 698's and a whole bunch of others, over 100 infact. See, I'm your mate and I wouldn't want to get you all itchy for a lovelly old MF classic to be parked in your yard courtesy of Howard and Sons, I wouldn't even dreeeeeeam of putting the idea in your head.

(They are in Marston, Near Devizes, Wiltshire. . ... Howard and Sons is the name)

::) ::)::) ::)

you dont want to put waste in it you want to put **** in it!!! ha ha!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fancy coming boy racing with me Marky?  :-\

I'll drive that white Honda Accord  :D

Yes please Luke... only if I can tow the trailer as well....

Tris... thanks for the idea - off to Wiltshire next week me thinks  ;)

Barry and Ben - I've blocked your IP addresses  ;D

Well that was an easy 10% I just earned off Charlie in comission then!! He doesn't know anything about this 10% yet mind!!  ;):D

I reckon your Scooby should pull that with out any bother, I expect MJB could pipe up some hydraulics for ya!!