Deere-est

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you too Bill, most kind. I have considered Penrith, that's a maybe. Have to see work wise. Heard there were a dozen layouts last year.

I hear what you are saying Tris work needs to come first. From the reports I heard Penrith was very very good especially since only in its second year. I usually do Lanark at the back end of the year but I am still considering Penrith this year.

Thank you too Bill, most kind. I have considered Penrith, that's a maybe. Have to see work wise. Heard there were a dozen layouts last year.

I'll come with you mate  ;) ;)

What are the dates? Traci would like to make a long weekend of it. Farmhouse B&B, some nice tucked away pubs and then the show before we leave for the journey home.  :)

Tris last year it was 25th November and I didn't go since so close to Christmas. I'm sure the date has changed this year but I'm blowed if I can remember who told me or where I read it. Someone on here must know this years date ???

Tris last year it was 25th November and I didn't go since so close to Christmas. I'm sure the date has changed this year but I'm blowed if I can remember who told me or where I read it. Someone on here must know this years date ???

try farmstay Tris, never had a problem with it ;) ;)

what a first class farm layout, have seen you at spalding liked it and really enjoyed reading how you built it up. is your grain silo ready made or self made.

Good lads  :) :) i'm up for it but need to know when it is

What are the dates? Traci would like to make a long weekend of it. Farmhouse B&B, some nice tucked away pubs and then the show before we leave for the journey home.  :)

Penrith show is on Sunday 2nd of November this year.

can recomend brilliant pub for food, also has touring pitch. my good lady and myself whereare there a few times last year. its called FOX INN, and is 10miles out of PENRITH. Anyone intrested i have contact numbers.

Started on these, just doing this much as a test piece to see how they fix down with tile grout. Once they are firm I'll run the Dremel up the sides to cut them to shape. If it works ok, it will be on with the other 1579 tiles :o

post-227-132638722334_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638722337_thumb.jpg