Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

as much as tris loves leverets mate i think it's not at the top of priorities at the moment  :)

Nail on the preverbial head there bud ;)

Leverets hasn't had the input since Spalding so may not make an appearance. A display around my big shed my be possible though.

Nail on the preverbial head there bud ;)

Leverets hasn't had the input since Spalding so may not make an appearance. A display around my big shed my be possible though.

what he's trying to say ladies & gents is that all his farm stuff is packed away as he's moving , the problem is traci needed to store some of her stuff somewhere & leveretts granery barn has been comandeered, & like all old barns nowadays is full of woman stuff as the cuboards at home just arnt big enough  ::) that & barbies VW convertable is striped down for repairs i suspect  :D :D :D

. . . . . and the Action Man half track project in there! :D

ah that must have been behind your fisher price activity center that was labeled spares or repair  :D :D

everything going ok with you mate , busy at home & work i bet !

• 3 weeks later...

Just getting round to reading all the updates on the farm Tris  :o :o Leverets has seriously come along in leaps and bounds. The detail is amazing !!! Great job young Tristopher :)

What else can I say top job, Them backgrounds are fantastic. Seen some digital backgrounds in the shop last week. They wanted 40 dollars for 10 ft, Some day.

Thanks Scott and Richie. I owe credit to Simon for the backgrounds. I merely supplied the farm :D

As for leaps and bounds, I guess it has come on since the last visit for you Scott although it's still not enough for my liking. . . oooh the perils of a home owner!

Thanks Scott and Richie. I owe credit to Simon for the backgrounds. I merely supplied the farm :D

As for leaps and bounds, I guess it has come on since the last visit for you Scott although it's still not enough for my liking. . . oooh the perils of a home owner!

Tris,you have to stop working with your house mate  :-\

You have to think about Leverst instead  :D :D :D :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...