I B C Tanks,1000 litre

So does that mean you'll be needing a 2nd IBC for the back of your Deere then  Mark?? ::) Bet it looks well on the back of your Fendt ;)

yeah you could be right Paul, unless I use a 45 gallon drum, got a spare one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

IBC Tanks ! Well now copied and for  pure commercial plagiarism which will not benefit "new ideas" for  farm  modelling  in general! and not even "do you mind"! but  someone on here mentioned a while back  "for an artic load was £576" and a bit pricey for mine ! well try £1,050 or more for an artic load! not bitter just stating the facts! whilst others become more inventive! this post will probably be removed more's the pity for the future of farm modelling and I leave that decision to others! 

Our IBC1000s will be out next week. 

It's a shame when people shout 'plagarism'. In reality you don't know how long someone has had a model in the pipeline (in our case a lot was put on hold when I became pregnant!) and as it was once pointed out to me 'you can't copyright a real-life man-made object' . Someone (a friend actually, who I'd given a lot of help to and had promised 'he'd never bring out diorama products' to compete with us) brought out blue barrels about 4 months after ours, but I liked to think they hadn't noticed we had them - rather than deliberately copying our idea). Ah well... such is life!

IBCTank-_zpsccf85a98.jpg

Barry's work is lovely and he's a very talented modeller - as I've been telling him for the last 4 years. I'm pleased he's managing to make a go of it as a business now.

(Oooo and did I forget to mention the 'friend' in question also makes my silage bales and sells them on eBay with our permission - well, I think my FTF friends get the picture) ;D

Archived