Harrow and roller conversions

Like the look of those Hydraulic cylinders on the Roller, ol, you done a great job on that. Great work 8)

cracking work Ol,and nice pictures showing them off,love it

Thanks for taking the time to look Paul's,the time of day is you give my models is encouraging. I've a few bits and bobs to touch up on them yet but i'm happy with them so far.

oi ol masseys don't smoke like that under load :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  they purr , are they based on real down under kit or just farm made bits of kit then?? 

Yes alittle less smoke next time,that was just a test. Just what bits I had too use without buying any thing Sean. Wheel track removers most farmers just buy off local companys bit like Phillip Watkins in England.

What's the Kuhn pipe for on the Fendt then ol,??,and does anyone remember the German firm that used to make fantastic Zig Zag harrows in brass,??

Regards

Joe.

The Fendt works with a front tank and a maize planter on the back Joe, just needed a front PTO tractor for the extra harrow. I recall who your talking about, my ones are from Farmmodels.Nl. Heavy cross broad,roller,zig zag harrows will make a job , The MF will be up to the task. 8)

Cheers Ol,I thought you might have it preped read for the new Kuhn combination,you could have used the zig zag's off the Quivogne set,http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/view-details/004811/universal-hobbies-1-32-quivogne-hv-630.html quite tidy looking,but light weight being plastic,wish I could remember the German ones,sure they were available here,http://www.baerny.de/ but cannot see them now, :- :-

Regards

Joe.

Archived