uh kuhn varimaster plough

This is the 2 I have in stock , the 1 on the left can only go one way as there is holes in the quickbar for the pins ,

the 1 on the right is round and the bar just sits on the pins , but they are always mounted to the tractor this way round.

84A4B2D6-F95E-491B-B8DA-BEEE8CB04B8C-587

If my memory serves me correct on the one I had on demo a few years back the whole bar can be removed and put on the arms before you reverse under the headstock, lift it up and put the two black pins in under it that can be seen in the pictures.

If my memory serves me correct on the one I had on demo a few years back the whole bar can be removed and put on the arms before you reverse under the headstock, lift it up and put the two black pins in under it that can be seen in the pictures.

Also the pins that hold the linkage balls come off.

Can someone send Gav and Sean out to the naughty step for not reading previous posts properly? Mike will be put shortly in his PVC gear to give you both a jolly good spanking :ha ha!: :ha ha!:

Speak up hobbit, Gav and Sean couldn't hear you down there ;D

Cause that's how you got the brackets the right way round ??? ha ha! I know phone won't put smileys on sorry for the text talk

Cause that's how you got the brackets the right way round ??? ha ha! I know phone won't put smileys on sorry for the text talk

got to give you that one sean

Archived