Aberdeen Model Show 2014

Big A

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you Peter, drunk in charge of a display......that has got to be a much larger fine

A model to every forum member would suffice I think

Looks like it was a great show, really love the display with the sheep shearing trailer and other little bits. thanks to everyone that has posted pictures for us 'southeners' who couldn't make it up.

I have got to say this really is a great show ,the  venue is just spot on for traders loading and unloading ,and easy access for the public ,its a bran new building and surprisingly the concrete had dried ::) just look at the size of the big hall ,then there are smaller halls adjoining.

any way ,,,a big thanks to Brian and Andy for doing all of this ,they really pulled it off again ,,the two o'clock auction was my highlight of the show it really made every one in the hall stop for a moment and take part ,,,although me and baz when home a lot lighter than most but it was all for a good cause .

nice to meet some forum members that I have never seen before like ,,claaspower ,,Chris,, very nice guy and what a beast of a bloke I never knew they made them that big from Ireland ;) ;)

date set for next year ,,carnt wait 8)

thanks to all you who made the 300 + mile journey up there worth while .

or and a bigger thank you to the person bad mouthing / rumour monger before show because all you did was highlight that there was a show this year ,,top marks for fee advertising ,,and lets face it look at the numbers no one believed you crap ;D ;D

great pictures and good to see the show being again successful, and quite a large number of folk through the doors...it looks like the Aberdeen show is growing

Just realised I didn't put this in an earlier post.

We would like to thank Peter and Sharon for the kind donation of the blue power for the auction, and Barry for the kind donation of the useless tractor shop county.

Sorry for missing this out earlier.

We are pleased to announce that we are donating £1000 to Brain Injury Grampian and £1000 to the Archie Foundation

We would like to thank Ravenhill for sponsoring this years show

Today accompanied by Gordon Murray (Branch Manager for Ravenhill) we presented BIGG with their cheque

post-67-0-48218200-1400105947_thumb.jpg

Great to see the show was a very good success and the amount of money raised for charity.Well done to all the organizers of the show.Forgot to mention the bacon butties was good also from the canteen so a thank you to the staff for feeding the folks.Roll on next year without wishing my time away.Catch up with you all again soon north of the border. 

Archived