Ford Farm

Old Ford

looking good mark, if your after a plough for the 3 point, the siku ones can be easily done with minimal work, did a 4 furrow for my 3125 ,but theres them new ones due soon, 2 and 3 furrow ones, but i can not remember who they are by now  :-[:-[

thanks Sean  :) :)  is it the normal run of the mill siku ploughs mate ?

Sacrilege to paint the classic Britains mechanic! ;):police: 

Where did you get the mounted spreader on the 7610?

was not to worryed in painting one because its  lost most of its paint , plus i've a 2nd one  :) :)  The wag tail is from you father and son , er Mandy did a reveiw  and Tris knows them . :-[

Cefwyn Davies (Ken). I have four of his implements I think, each one is a little beaut.

Thats the chap Tris.  :)

Yes mate the  Grassner was it? Green 5 furrow one just needs the Siku bit cut off for the headstock and a few holes drilled 1 to take the top link , the other 2 for pins to sit on the arms

Thanks for that mate , will have a look . :)

blimey mark, some new found talent there bud  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  although after ford farm's build it should be easy to you ,looking good mate, especially the post knocker bud

Thanks very one  :) :) :)  The post knocker is the most fiddly so far Still got to finish building it, then paint.