Ford Farm

Old Ford

Crikey O'Reilly, Mark!! Did you get shut in the attic or something? Looks like a sudden bout of inspiration you have had and you're certainly producing some fine models with it. Not to mention putting some of us more ahem... dormant layout fans to shame to boot!! :-\ :laugh:

Crikey O'Reilly, Mark!! Did you get shut in the attic or something? Looks like a sudden bout of inspiration you have had and you're certainly producing some fine models with it. Not to mention putting some of us more ahem... dormant layout fans to shame to boot!! :-\ :laugh:

Thanks Tris  :) :) :) 

(COUGH) Parmiter Orange  ;D:-\ :-[  go old school will break up all that blue paint thats everywhere at the moment  :P

may do it yellow ,  :-\  you are right about breaking up the blue a bit  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

have now finished all but the paint and chain / rope / string  :-\ :-\ :-\

post-58-132640041388_thumb.jpg

post-58-132640041451_thumb.jpg

post-58-132640041505_thumb.jpg

(COUGH) Parmiter Orange  ;D:-\ :-[  go old school will break up all that blue paint thats everywhere at the moment  :P

Yes I remember Parmiter in orange not blue, orange is definately an underused colour in farm machinery.

hells teeth mark did you get some plastitruct & glue for christmas mate , those builds looks great  :)

might want to shine those mouldboards up on the plough though mate bit of silver paint works a treat  ;):)

Thanks mate. :) :) :)  i got the inspiration from all the ford tractors  ;) ;)  No glue or plastitruct for christmas, i just used bits i had to hand.

Got to do two ploughs now with silver paint then ;D ;D ;D

got some paint on, looks like i missed a bit  :'(  Have to touch it up later , when i paint the guide rail , weight , and ram. then just have to add the chain.  :)

nice work mate ,. but paint the guide rail , black , as thats where the grease is iky  :)

great stuff  :)