Ford Farm

Old Ford

Mark, incase i missed it, how many did you need then??,  ???

Do they link up well when you have joined them all up?? ???...liek do they flow in togehter ok?

how do they fit in with the hedge then, they look good in the photo, would it be good to use after a display is done or would you condifer trying to hege a field to kinda match the backfrop photos....if that makes sense? ??? ??? :-\ :-\

thanks Garret  :) :) your display and buildings look fantastic so they will be very good mate. well ben the back wall i used one set of 8 pictures, they come with white edging and a small line top and bottum  left and right. just cut to the lines and they fit very well, can't fault them at all very very good. as for trying to line up hedges etc, i think that would be hard but not in possible.

cheers Mark,

so in effect you could make a hedge line to run the full length of the board and then have the hills rolling in the backgound....liek you have done in places......i best get some loft boarding ordered soon :-\ :-\ :-\ :) :)

you could do mate, the back display for me was a after thought. like most thing  :D :D :D::) ::)::) ::)

you see i planned to take this long, so you guys can finish then i can start again and steal some ideas :D :D :D

i reckon you could build a real farm in the time its taken me ::) ::)

thanks Mike  :) :) the hedge man has been on the scrumpy and is asleep some where under a hedge  :D :D  the jd is from Paul of PDC farm models , i think its a joal front axle mate. he was selling some at toytrac last year. :) :)