50 years of Basildon at De Courcey

justy 46

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shouldnt this topic be Basildon,not Basiliton?

Sorry Paul . By time I realised it was misspelled ,I was not able to correct it. But I think members got the message & It was the least of their concern when viewing the topic...

Sorry Paul . By time I realised it was misspelled ,I was not able to correct it. But I think members got the message & It was the least of their concern when viewing the topic...

yeah Justin, I for one got the jist of your excellent topic , regardless of any spelling errors that can easily happen to all but a few :police:

Don't really matter how you spelt it Justin... As David (dm434) says.....

yeah justin excellent topic

What more could you want from a topic full of classic Blue's  8)  ;)

are we all illiterate on here then? god some forums throw you off for grammer,i wasnt rude to Justin ,just highlighting it,i make spelling mistakes,but wouldnt,dont mind if im told about it,carry on then

Alright Paul.. Look it's only a spelling ...No hard feelings bud... We will all get on with it . What's done is done now & it's fixed.. End off... Spelling was never a strong point of mine. ha ha!.

De Courcey 2014 just to confirm what models of the New Holland harvester were displayed:

Cheers Jack ;) that be the first pair of 1895's that I've seen pictured together... There's almost a trio of 1880's not too far a drive from us :)  Thank's for posting up your pics. 

Sorry Justin, Slightly off topic but.....

it was the 2 sarky comments afterwards Justin,not you

In my view the comments weren't sarcastic Paul.... They were telling it like it is. A great topic about a great show with some fanastic machinery on display. It isn't a perfect world and never will be, we are human and not computers. There's more than enough in this world that have problems with words. Flagging up a spelling mistake, OK yes Justin admits it was a simple mistake but there are plenty of folk that could be offended by picking faults with how they spell things through no fault of their own. I'll hold my hand up I ain't the best when it comes to correct English and Grammar, but I know one or two people that are very close to me that stuggle like hell. Picking fault with a spelling when everyone knows what's meant by it could and does really hurt.

piece said...... back to the topic.

To remember the event.. had to bring home one off these.. ;D  ;D

IMG_2018_zps370f335e.jpg

Is there a New Holland part number on the box?

I tried at a UK dealers today, but no luck yet. I don't think they'd even heard of the Britains model and couldn't find anything on their/NH system, perhaps they're not on general release yet!

One will come my way eventually, I hope  :-  

Oh, some cracking pictures, looked to be a good day out

Is there a New Holland part number on the box?

I tried at a UK dealers today, but no luck yet. I don't think they'd even heard of the Britains model and couldn't find anything on their/NH system, perhaps they're not on general release yet!

One will come my way eventually, I hope  :-  

Oh, some cracking pictures, looked to be a good day out

The NH part number is on the white label you can just about see on the top of the box.

If I get down home tomorrow I'll get the part# off mine and post it here.

Archived