What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much from toytrac,some paint from convo I have been after, a replicagri seed drill, and a replicagri maize header set for the axial flow combine, lastly a Giles beet drill ,inboxed and damaged, but fine for a strip down to a six row version or two 

I was at the Moira show today and I managed to pick up a couple of models I've been after for quite a while - the Siku Grimme potato planter and the UH Claas Variant 365.

Also picked up a Fendt 820 Vario TMS (the alter ego of the 8 wheel 820 I got last week), a Ford Anglia, a Monosem 4 row seeder, a ROS Joskin Betimax and a Replicagri Kuhn front hopper.

A nice haul indeed.

No idea I haven't opened it yet  Sean Tractorman also bought one maybe he has opened his ? Mike R

not had both together yet Mike ,joe, but I have opened the maize set and the header as described is pretty poor detail wise compared to the header in with the combine , which is a bit of a surprise for replicagri, but I guess a maize headers not got that much on it anyway, once I can get to the combine I will put the  header on the trailer see how it goes 

Archived