What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

Last buy of the year today was a Britains 6616 and loader from the Cardigan toy shop. I was also looking at the new Fastrac but it looked a little disappointing in terms of detail. Also briefly tempted by the UH MF 3 tonne trailer, but again seemed a bit basic for the price.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Very nice smithy, would look good with an old Ransome trailered plough on it8)

Yes it would I have two trailed ploughs some ware will have to find them, the model is one of martyns hand built from the year 2000 which he has recently taken back in a sorry state so he has given it a complete rebuild over the last few weeks and he delivered it last night to which I cheekily said can I pay you next year haha   

• robbo unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, robbo said:

I like that Smithy, I used to drive one of those many years ago. Might have to have another word with Martyn to put one aside for me

Thanks Robbo ,yes have another word with martyn not sure what bits he still have to build more this one was bought back in from a auction in a damaged state to which he said he could restore for me ,and as you can see he has done a good job 

Archived