The Tractor Twitcher's Travels 2015

The Tractor Twitcher

Your not the only one surrounded by green uns Smithy, round here it feels like JD have a two thirds of the market share with Fendt or CASE,NEW HOLLAND as the only other viable options :-...........................I like JD, but not so much when I see so many of them >:(

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent pictures David but we need more red ones or blue ones as I am surrounded by them green ones,your 1st picture of the 5288

International is a picture you wont see today as it is ploughing on burnt stubble ,once again brilliant pictures thanks for sharing

Thanks ever so much mate. The photograph of the 5288 working in 1989 is one of my all time favourites that my Dad took when I was younger. A lot of local farmers were burning straw at the time. More variety to follow. :)  

Your not the only one surrounded by green uns Smithy, round here it feels like JD have a two thirds of the market share with Fendt or CASE,NEW HOLLAND as the only other viable options :-...........................I like JD, but not so much when I see so many of them >:(

The majority of the potato planting gangs I visited this year were all running green. Bit more variety to follow however. :)

Archived