The Tractor Twitcher's Travels 2015

The Tractor Twitcher

Thanks David liked them all but the Valtra is the one tractor I would like to try out

some nice stuff there david, thanks for sharing the pics

smithy, is there a valtra dealer near you then?? cant say in all my visits I have ever seen one round that way ,plenty of them down here, mostly contractors as the same guy also owns the dealership ;D 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smithy, is there a valtra dealer near you then?? cant say in all my visits I have ever seen one round that way ,plenty of them down here, mostly contractors as the same guy also owns the dealership ;D 

Thanks ever so much Sean, appreciated mate. :)

Earlier this year I returned to YFC duties for the first time in 7 years since I left. I was asked to organise and steward the tractor handling competition for Ebor District YFC's district rally...and this old girl is what the contestants would be testing their driving skills on! 

P1110298.JPG

No not close to me a few years  ago AGRI-HIRE the muck-spreader company at Bramford near Ipswich sold them but they gave it up and J RILEY the VERVAET beet harvester company based on the way to Norwich took it on also we have HOS PLANT based done the other side of Colchester in Essex so ether way I would have to travel a bit .

AGRI-HIRE is now the official main dealer for McCormick tractors  

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Thurlow Nunn has just got the Valtra franchise Smithy

http://www.tnsgroup.co.uk/news.aspx?item=valtra-franchise-announced

I was aware that Valtra was all part of the AGCO group which Thurlows  had the dealership for but was told they did not/could not sell Valtras the position mussed have changed  thanks for info Mark  

Archived