Silage Extravaganza Tipperary

justy 46

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I myself did not make it but them photos are class justin and off putting up grass in pit ??. Or was it all field cutting

Thanks Cyril ..It was all field cutting Cyril..  Only 2 modern JCB loaders on the pit...

great pics.... there were more NEW HOLLAND double chops there than any other make, any idea of how many were actually working in total, I lost count at 33 I think

great pics.... there were more NEW HOLLAND double chops there than any other make, any idea of how many were actually working in total, I lost count at 33 I think

Thanks Brian..Actually dont know myself .. ::)  ::)  But the record was well broken. Their was easily 50 + double chops & a few non runners also..

Fantastic photo report Justin :) top man for sharing them 8) Great to see a few kidd double chops and a couple of rotoflails mixed in and still doing a bit, and some well turned out tractors too 10/10 bud ;)

Thanks Paul.. Probably the best working event Ive ever been at.. Hopefully there will be another next year & equally as good.. Keep an eye out for JKs clips .. He was doing alot of recording on the day also.. ;)

Thanks Paul.. Probably the best working event Ive ever been at.. Hopefully there will be another next year & equally as good.. Keep an eye out for JKs clips .. He was doing alot of recording on the day also.. ;)

Will keep an eye on the videos Justin, ;) certainly looked a great day and they did well to round up 50 plus double chops :)  

Every time I see this topic I want to burst into song "it's a long way to Tipperary, it's a long way back home" >:D

Heck Mark.... You know your Irish ballads   :of  .... Took me by surprise there... :laugh:  ;) Dont worry bud..  I will bring you a few pics from the National Ploughing championships in late September !!! The plough  might suit you more over the silage harvester on the rear of a tractor..!!!! ;D

Will keep an eye on the videos Justin, ;) certainly looked a great day and they did well to round up 50 plus double chops :)  

It was a good achievement alright  Paul . . All proceeds went to charity & l the rain stayed away which gave a good boost to the attendance  .. The event even made the 6 o clock evening news on TV ... :laugh:  :laugh:

you sure its a fan club mark ???>:D >:D some nice pics there Justin , some great ref kit / info for brian that's for sure, bet he has burnt his tape measure out with that lot :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Sean... ;)

It was a good achievement alright  Paul . . All proceeds went to charity & l the rain stayed away which gave a good boost to the attendance  .. The event even made the 6 o clock evening news on TV ... :laugh:  :laugh:

It's great when an good event can do a bit of good for a charity, from your photo's, JK's clips and your links to the video's on youtube, it certainly has been a good event... Thanks for sharing them :)  ;) 

Archived