Trima 1190 loader

As some of you have seen I have started making model with CNC machines. I wanted to give you an incite in how I do it, to help other people. This tropic will be done over the next few months when I have time. Any question please ask. I am here to help.

I start by picking the product that I want to make in this case it is a Trima 1190 loader for my Ford 7610. 

This is when I start to study the model. I firstly go to see a real one and take lots of measurements and pictures. Then I need to brake down the model in my mind first to decide in what machines to use to make it (Laser cutting, 3d printing, milling machine etc.) and also what material to make it from. I piece this by studying the part and working out how hard it is to build it and how strong it needs to be. In this all the parts will be done my a CNC milling machine. I have done this because the cost is low and the parts are flat. 

Then the fun begins, The product needs been drawing to scale in a CAD software. I use solidworks due to learning how to use it in University and I find it easy to use. This build has over 40 parts in it. I then start drawing each part one by one.

1028.jpg

loader.PNG

loader 2.PNG

The next stage is to put all the parts together to see how they fit together and see how they fit together. You need to remember that paint takes up space so you need to leave clearance for that. 

More up updates coming up later. Any question leave them below

Capture.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Nice idea Richard, I might be interested in one as well if it is something you will sell, it is something that has been missing from all these lovely classic tractors we have been collecting over the last few years. What breed is your 76?

Nice idea Richard, I might be interested in one as well if it is something you will sell, it is something that has been missing from all these lovely classic tractors we have been collecting over the last few years. What breed is your 76?

I don't know will they be made to sell, but might do as I have the drawing, I am going to see how hard they are to build. I going fitting it to the marge model ford 7610

Liking this topic, as i said before, i would love to do the CAD, will have to seriously look into it, an evening coarse, or even learn online.  Ive signed up to Onshape, must get into it.

DO you need to make the CAD into a certain file type Coxy?

Liking this topic, as i said before, i would love to do the CAD, will have to seriously look into it, an evening coarse, or even learn online.  Ive signed up to Onshape, must get into it.

DO you need to make the CAD into a certain file type Coxy?

I have been using CAD for about 8 years now, and can do most features on it. (Stress,strain and deformation under different loads) even if I don't need any of that now. Yes, the next stage is to lay out all the parts on different 2d drawings and then save it. If you are 3d printing you save it in a different 3d type. I will go through these stages over the next few weeks. 

If anyone needs any help with CAD or anything leave me a massage

• 2 weeks later...

Archived