Classic Silage working day.

justy 46

Great videos Justin a nice selection of fords in the first one. . I have noticed a few of these appearing on YouTube from Ireland, don't think there are many like that over this side of the water. 

10 hours ago, mb86 said:

Great videos Justin a nice selection of fords in the first one. . I have noticed a few of these appearing on YouTube from Ireland, don't think there are many like that over this side of the water. 

Cheers Martin..  The Scottish County tractor club hold a silage working day alright ..but not sure if they have done one this year yet as such. These working day events are fantastic days out  when compared to static vintage shows and draw very large crowds no matter what the weather over here..  ;)

10 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Thanks for posting Justin :) Like Martin says there not many events like them over here :- nice bit of work in those scaled down kane trailers though in the second clip

Those little Kanes are neat trailers alright  Paul.  The Lismore show shown in the advert above is basically this years Silage Extravaganza ... Only a change of location from Tipperary to Waterford. I don't think I will make it there this year ...unfortunately . But no dought .. vids will pop up on Youtube of it for us all to see .

55 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

There is a vintage show in cork overthe weekend ?? 

Yes . The Decourcey vintage are having their annual harvest working day also while celebrating 80 years of Ferguson tractors & the Tractor pulling is also taking place in Roberts Cove. A busy bank holiday weekend down here ;D

49 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Yes . The Decourcey vintage are having their annual harvest working day also while celebrating 80 years of Ferguson tractors & the Tractor pulling is also taking place in Roberts Cove. A busy bank holiday weekend down here ;D

Ahw yes that it seen a flyer about it in some show. I here it going to be a big show . 

First into the field in Lismore today was this little lady. The hair stood on the back of my neck when she was opened up. All those memories came flooding back.

Ooops, looks like the Forum is screwing up the img tags again.

If someone could fix it and I'll post the pics then.

Archived