A decade and more on FTF!

On 04/12/2016 at 10:09 PM, Deere-est said:

Well how the devil are you?! I still stop in that BP garage now and then,ya know?! Not as often as I don't do any driving for Howards any more but its still a nice quiet spot to park up once in a while.

trying to keep out of mischief .Bp is now gone upmarket to marks and sparks and busy almost packed every time i go past . Been busy with the new westgate shopping centre in oxford . I did get my new plant in sept 2014 90000m3 on concrete so far .So what you upto now days now your not driving around pickin up old gals ;D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure when i first joined up as had a hiccup with the system ended up changing name to get back on board here was known as dicky !!  

must be a while tho as still in nz then been back over here 7yrs yikes !!!!  had a few job changes as well as marriages ! 

• 5 months later...

Yes I miss Clive/Ploughmaster too, he was an authority on all things Britains. I miss Dartmoor Tim as well with his vintage diecast odds and ends and real-life David Browns. He just vanished a couple of years back!

• 3 weeks later...

Sept 4 2005 for me, still keep in touch with tris & the occasional text with Marky other than that all my toys / models have been boxed up since the first toytrac display back in 2007 !

Hello Mr pullen :) I'm still out n about but rarely down your way now , although a do a run to liskeard every so often !

Tris . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ppffffftttttttttt iwasavinadrinkthen . . . . . . . . . . fancy a brew ?

Archived