whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

look to the left of the rear left indicator Joe and there is a box their,thats where the wheel chock goes mate

Ah I see, also didn't realise the red safety thing for the boom was moveable too

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

they are very realistic Alex arent they,get the decals on,dirty up the bottom of the bags,job done

ferty bags 002.JPG

ferty bags 003.JPG

How many do you get Paul?  I was looking for the Britains ones but they seem very hard to get hold of now. Good to see the Scorpion earning its keep

12 hours ago, MadMark said:

Now many in your flock now Pete? 

Just ordered a set of row crop wheels for the John Deere, also a Challenger 765d as it was down to 29.99 euros 

15 now Mark, :- watching eBay regularly for more

There has been a topic on here about old UH Renaults recently and this got me to thinking that I must have an affinity with unusual models. I have got most of the UH dealer boxed versions so I have started to get into the old Britains Renaults.

This weeks acquisitions are the TZ16 155-54 and the 145-14 versions, quite tatty boxes but the models themselves are mint.

Archived