whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7.6.2017 at 9:04 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Replicagri Renault 145-14 TZ16 Chartres Show . have most of the recent ones so why not 

It's a really good little model. The doors are a bit floppy, but otherwise good looking :) 

23 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Its a very nice model but you will need to adapt the tow eye before you can hook it behind a britains tractor..........I still haven't gotten round to it::)

not out of the box yet Phil,will have to check that out

6 minutes ago, MadMark said:

It should do Paul, I had the Renault version and that had it, plus I'm sure Sean posted not so long ago about sorting the PTO shaft on it so looks right when it's in working position

will have a look in in a minute Mark

19 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

will have a look in in a minute Mark

yeah all working Mark,just having trouble with what tractor to put on it,as Phil says,towing hitch problems,it will need to be altered/adapted,wont hitch behind britains,then i thought it would look good behind my marge ford 6610 gen 1 convo,wont hitch to that either>:(

14 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Yes not a good thing to hitch to, the only thing I can say is if you have the 9 pin bar that comes with the Marge Ford then hitch it to that and it'll have to sit on the rear linkage, unless someone can think of another way.

I have seen a real markant hitched like that,or if your model tractor has a clevis type drawbar all you would need is a pin,not sure which models have a clevis type,uh ford 5000 or mf 240 maybe?

11 minutes ago, Fenside MF said:

I have seen a real markant hitched like that,or if your model tractor has a clevis type drawbar all you would need is a pin,not sure which models have a clevis type,uh ford 5000 or mf 240 maybe?

was just looking at the standard uh tow hook think you just make a clevis drawbar from plastruct then when hitch is raised that would hold it in position providing its  

a tight fit

all balers of this age were clevis hitched,towed enough of them in the past ,a lot of trailers of that age also had reversable hitches  , in fact i think most small balers made now still are, hence why they still supply the hitch with modern tractors, simple enough to sort, artisan 32 do a nice pin with a long arm for such jobs ,makes fat pinkies like mine able to get it on and off easy ,and they do a clevis hitch kit for the tractor as well .alter the baler hitch and your making a big basic knowledge mistake ,alter the tractor first . the pto is a bit harder, its very wrong,missing a second cv joint at the hitch end ,which is already added to mine, it doesnt swing far enough each way to sit in either position either, and its a very fragile mount in the flywheel. it takes a very steady hand and some very fine drill bits and metal rod bending (talking a out .3 of a mm )  to get it to work properly whilst not being visable due to how thin the plastic is

30 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Think you'll have to do something like this Paul

cl1.jpg.4c3d5545df138bf963936ec7fffcb08e.jpg

Like Sean, most of the balers I remember from my yoof were attached with clevis hitches.

But I do recall that using the 9 hole bar was the preferred method a generation earlier.

On the Continent they used, and still use, different geometries for attaching equipment.

With regard to Paul's conundrum, I would suggest a 9 hole bar on a Marge 10 series, or a Replicagri model (or possibly a Weise model) as being the simplest way forward.

20160613.jpg

Note the absence of the pto shaft on this pic with the Fendt.

16496674yr.jpg

the kit above solves it mark, very simple to fit,and the nice long pin for easy attachment , the 698t has already been altered for my baler , lot easier and looks uk spec then. 

stan, i recon the ptos off in that fendt pic for the reason i said, it seems to swing ok to one setting,transport or work, go the other way to far  and it breaks ,i think it was joe who noticed it first when they first came out . luckly theres a belgium guy who does 3d printed cv joints, which i have used on mine to get the movement right 

22 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

the kit above solves it mark, very simple to fit,and the nice long pin for easy attachment , the 698t has already been altered for my baler , lot easier and looks uk spec then. 

stan, i recon the ptos off in that fendt pic for the reason i said, it seems to swing ok to one setting,transport or work, go the other way to far  and it breaks ,i think it was joe who noticed it first when they first came out . luckly theres a belgium guy who does 3d printed cv joints, which i have used on mine to get the movement right 

I bought that relévage arriére kit too, but can't think where I put it.

I bought it for one of the Weise Fendts, 515 or 615, as they don't have clevis or hook hitches.

Agreed on the Fendt/Markant pic.

thankyou everbody for your input,my marge 6610 has a clevis hitch,but the gap in height isnt tall enough to get the claas hitch in it,unless i lighty file the tractor hitch or the baler hitch,the 9 hole bar could be the way to go,i have it from the marge ford in its box,well i hope it is

Archived