whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My latest buys have arrived and photo's to follow :)

Wiking Valtra T174 with front loader (White)

Britains NC slurry field tanker

Siku Amazone crop sprayers in single and twin axle versions, they just need some pipe work added :) 

Wiking Claas Arion 430 with FL120 loader...excellently functional model but the cab roof is going to take some getting used to!   Hope to be able to get the row crop wheels too at some point.

Also another Wiking Arion 640; this was ordered over a fortnight ago and took yonks to come...the one i ordered last week took much less time.  Not sure as yet whether to keep it or not...2 in the fleet is a tempting idea but then so is the prospect of  2 500 series!  

Hopefully be able to get the Axos which should keep me more than happy Claas wise then.

Just now, CX820Joe said:

Wiking Claas Arion 430 with FL120 loader...excellently functional model but the cab roof is going to take some getting used to!   Hope to be able to get the row crop wheels too at some point.

Also another Wiking Arion 640; this was ordered over a fortnight ago and took yonks to come...the one i ordered last week took much less time.  Not sure as yet whether to keep it or not...2 in the fleet is a tempting idea but then so is the prospect of  2 500 series!  

Hopefully be able to get the Axos which should keep me more than happy Claas wise then.

pictures please Joe?

7 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

thankyou Joe,great models,i take it the loader on the 430 just unscrews? is the claas in the middle wiking or uh Joe?

No problem Paul.  I think the loader comes off with the tool you use to swap the wheels.  The middle one is the UH 550 - not as detailed as the other 2 maybe but is a heavier, sturdier model.  No opening windows/doors though unfortunately.

17 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

well I do also have the usk axion 850 Brian,want to get the wiking claas arion 400 with loader,also the wiking axion 950 and wiking claas arion 650

I am just as bad with a Wiking Xerion 5000, Arion 650 with loader, Wiese Xerion 4000 saddle trac and a UH Xerion 3800 (Class colours) coming from New Zealand :)

and my Valtra collection is now Wiking T174 with loader, 2x UH T163's, UH C120 with loader, 3 Siku T191's and a Siku S series :)

5 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

nice collection Brian,do you collect other makes?

I also have various John Deere's, Massy Fergusons,  New Holland, Steyr, Case, JCB, Lanz and Hurlimann tractors :) 

Also have Fendt, JD, MF, and NH combines :)

Just thinking of concentrating on the Claas's and Valtra's at the moment along with the Lanz, hurlimann and Case and selling the rest :)

When I started just collected what I could find :)

8 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

You jammy bugger I didn’t message him back in time! 

Was thinking it was too good to be true, but it arrived today 2 days after posting.. Well chuffed. I regret not getting the 7600 now as i know from the guy who bought it and was unbelievably cheap

4 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

next buy will be from claas web shop,thats if I can remember how to enter my postcode,its saying not valid,and I cant remember how you do it again,ive tried no space and a space,but not working

thought I remembered,just put in the numbers  and not the letters,but its not letting me do that either,help anybody?

Archived