whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally removed...definitely has the best detail but i think the Merlo Turbofarmer is still my favourite, but I have seen more of the real ones which may sway my opinion.  Would be good to display with the door open and operator at the wheel, perhaps just ever so slightly let down by the fixed attachment.

20170221_215535.jpg

8 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Finally removed...definitely has the best detail but i think the Merlo Turbofarmer is still my favourite, but I have seen more of the real ones which may sway my opinion.  Would be good to display with the door open and operator at the wheel, perhaps just ever so slightly let down by the fixed attachment.

20170221_215535.jpg

nice buy Joe,so the bucket is not removable? i dont mean having to undo screws to get it off either

Thats the only way to remove it Paul. I dont know how much of a faff it would be to convert it so you could put different buckets on. But i suppose muck shifting would be a big part of its work so its a good attachment to have on.

10 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Thats the only way to remove it Paul. I dont know how much of a faff it would be to convert it so you could put different buckets on. But i suppose muck shifting would be a big part of its work so its a good attachment to have on.

cheers Joe,looks a good model,but i would need pallet forks for it,so i will stay with the britains jcb,a lot of manitous around here as well

Archived