whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically a farm model, farming the slopes by preparing the snow?!?

Two 1/32 Pisten Bullys after a trip to France. One cheap Dickies Toys one,not a brilliant representation but it does have opening doors, lifting cab, working winch and tiller and importantly is a PB600 like they have at Glenshee where I normally ski and that Ive had a go in

The other is a static version of the remote control JC PB400 that I already had, this time with a winch as well, fantastically detailled model

IMG_20170115_194219.jpg

IMG_20170115_194237.jpg

IMG_20170115_194315.jpg

IMG_20170115_194325.jpg

IMG_20170115_194352.jpg

1 minute ago, MadMark said:

As the Challenger 775E was out of stock they are sending me a 875E instead for the same price of the 775E as a gesture of good will on their part;D

Are they sending you a real one mark ;D

First buys of the year arrived today. They were: 

Britains JCB Fastrac 4220

UH Fendt 722 & loader in the new green

Weise Toys Deutz 6190 C-shift with loader

UH New Holland BB9090 plus baler 

And finally USK Mchale Fusion 

The balers have filled a couple of gaps in my baling set up ;D which I hope to photograph soon 

Ended up wining two Britains small square balers and sledges on eBay. Only wanted one, but thought I'd bit on both just in case I missed one. 

IMG_9356.PNG

IMG_9357.PNG

if anyone is interested in buying the yellow one let me know, I really just wanted the red one and one sledge. 

On 18/01/2017 at 8:30 PM, Wayne D said:

Ended up wining two Britains small square balers and sledges on eBay. Only wanted one, but thought I'd bit on both just in case I missed one. 

IMG_9356.PNG

IMG_9357.PNG

if anyone is interested in buying the yellow one let me know, I really just wanted the red one and one sledge. 

Get out contracting... double output :P

Got around to getting a JCB backhoe...thought I would have preferred the modern one but thought unlikely to be seen on a farm being quite recent...but theres loads of old ones around on farms, so went for Britains classic 3C . And what a lovely model it is too, didn't realise how much of it was metal.  Pity the bonnet is plastic though.

20170121_161008.jpg

33 minutes ago, mr softie said:

John Deere 9570RX , John Deere 9570R , john Deere 8400R , John Deere 8600I spfh , Fendt 1050 construction stage 2 , Amazone Zam 3001 , Marge New Holland T7.315 bluepower and britains John Deere 7720 with sprayer set

Very nice mate. Glad you had a good show, was nice to have a good catch up on the phone the other day.

You Know it is a good day when you arrive home to find 3 parcels waiting for you. 

Case Ih Optum 300 by Marge Models

fullsizeoutput_578_zps2smnhhly.jpeg

New Holland T7.315 by Marge Models

fullsizeoutput_57e_zpsyvkkk44s.jpeg

Steyer Terrus 6300 by Marge Models

fullsizeoutput_57d_zpsrezxbfvc.jpeg

Zetor Crystal's

fullsizeoutput_57c_zpsmc7iukw6.jpeg

Zetor Crystal 12045

fullsizeoutput_57a_zpsulonf229.jpeg

Zetor Crystal 160

fullsizeoutput_579_zpsncqndwwl.jpeg

45 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Now would I do that Martin?:rolleyes:;D trouble is a replacement tailgate as the only pictures show grain version with one like on the other Britains kane trailer.

Yes you would. I have seen them with a swinging tailgate but I can't find a good photo. This is the best I can do. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Archived