whats your latest general buy 2017

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it does, our newer truck are pretty impressive mileage  wise compaired to the old ones ,two lads have just done to london and back,plus miles up there over two weeks, and it runs pretty much all the time they are working on 12 hr shifts as it powers the whinch  and systems and they only filled up once, to get home basicly,one of them big iveco pannel vans thingys 

4 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Very nice Gav. I have always said that you can smell money when you enter Norfolk;D;D

If only that were true;D;D

Its the most important asset in my business so just can't afford to run an older vehicle in my mind, hopefully should minimise the risk of a breakdown on the way to a job. 

13 minutes ago, Gav836 said:

If only that were true;D;D

Its the most important asset in my business so just can't afford to run an older vehicle in my mind, hopefully should minimise the risk of a breakdown on the way to a job. 

Auto, or manual Gav. We have just had a new helix on the farm, ad blue and auto box. Pulls well mind. Don't like the look of it as much as the model its replaced though, especially the interior.

1 minute ago, chris.watson said:

Auto, or manual Gav. We have just had a new helix on the farm, ad blue and auto box. Pulls well mind. Don't like the look of it as much as the model its replaced though, especially the interior.

Manual Chris.

I don't like the looks of those either. There's a lot of unhappy Hi-lux auto customers out there at the moment, they like the trucks but hate the diabolical fuel economy compared to the manual models. 

Just now, Gav836 said:

Manual Chris.

I don't like the looks of those either. There's a lot of unhappy Hi-lux auto customers out there at the moment, they like the trucks but hate the diabolical fuel economy compared to the manual models. 

Very true mate, very true.

19 minutes ago, smithy said:

yes had to strap it down well did not wont it to fall off as it would then be a expensive buy

Very nice smithy. I have got an older one of those. My son can't wait until he's old enough to have a go on it.

10 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Very nice smithy. I have got an older one of those. My son can't wait until he's old enough to have a go on it.

Thanks Chris I also bought this one about a week ago had someone come and look at it last night think I have sold it .My old mower is a RALLY but has a slight problem at the moment but if I can fix it I will take the cutting deck of and the grandchildren can have it as a go-cart

20170422_191654.jpg

20170422_191643.jpg

20170422_191628.jpg

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Thanks Chris I also bought this one about a week ago had someone come and look at it last night think I have sold it .My old mower is a RALLY but has a slight problem at the moment but if I can fix it I will take the cutting deck of and the grandchildren can have it as a go-cart

20170422_191654.jpg

20170422_191643.jpg

20170422_191628.jpg

That Westwood is like my one, only my one is older, it has a ransomes badge in the front . Ransomes later sold the mower buisiness to Westwood. Great mowers.

9 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

That Westwood is like my one, only my one is older, it has a ransomes badge in the front . Ransomes later sold the mower buisiness to Westwood. Great mowers.

Not looked in the front of this one but will do maybe tomorrow if I get time as it is still in my barn

A new washing machine after the old one packed up last night. My budget for the Zwolle show is gradually being whittled down

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:13 PM, chris.watson said:

The one I have has Ransomes on the steering wheel and on the serial no plate I have sold the Westwood tonight to the person that looked at it over the weekend ,it is still going to be at mine for a couple of weeks as he has to get a shed sorted out here it is parked next to the one I am keeping   

20170503_174812.jpg

20170503_174248.jpg

20170503_174349.jpg

20170503_174334.jpg

20170503_174705.jpg

20170503_174643.jpg

20170503_174617.jpg

16 hours ago, smithy said:

The one I have has Ransomes on the steering wheel and on the serial no plate I have sold the Westwood tonight to the person that looked at it over the weekend ,it is still going to be at mine for a couple of weeks as he has to get a shed sorted out here it is parked next to the one I am keeping   

20170503_174812.jpg

20170503_174248.jpg

20170503_174349.jpg

20170503_174334.jpg

20170503_174705.jpg

20170503_174643.jpg

20170503_174617.jpg

Very nice smithy, I will take a pic of my one I due course to show you.

Archived