whats your latest general buy 2017

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, mb86 said:

That looks a handy machine smithy, I hear kubotas are reliable too. 

they are both handy machines had the 1-5ton one about 2years now it is used for at least one day a week and not had any problems with it but we have recently put new tracks on it as they had worn a bit the 5 ton machine we have only had for 5 weeks and so far no problems  

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, robbo said:

A new camera, just a point and shoot version but I managed to break the rear screen on my previous model

Camera.JPG

that's just in time for Zwolle so you can get evidence on what your mates? get up to but its the point and shoot bit I am worried about did you get it of Bond ,James Bond  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4 B F Goodrich All Terrain tyres for the Ranger, I hated the road tyres that were fitted to it, more so after I had my first puncture in over 10 years last week.......first truck fitted with road bias tyres in that time too. 

4 hours ago, Gav836 said:

4 B F Goodrich All Terrain tyres for the Ranger, I hated the road tyres that were fitted to it, more so after I had my first puncture in over 10 years last week.......first truck fitted with road bias tyres in that time too. 

Just what you need to get a grip on them roads up you way at the moment as I had a friend come down from Kings Lynn today to help me and he said the beet lorry's where cutting the banks up and leaving mud on the roads up there   

• 2 weeks later...

A new dishwasher to replace the one that went wrong on 23rd December, just got to plumb it in and fit it into the kitchen unit now, (it's a built in one and not freestanding)

23 hours ago, robbo said:

A new dishwasher to replace the one that went wrong on 23rd December, just got to plumb it in and fit it into the kitchen unit now, (it's a built in one and not freestanding)

Cant picture you with your yellow marigold gloves on washing up by hand  

Archived