Challenger RoGator 300    
Claas Axion 870 (8 wheels)
Fendt 718 Vario    
Lemken Rubin 12    
Manitou MT 1840    
Manitou 180 ATJ 
Samson PG II 35 with SD 700 incorporator
Samson PG II 35 with drip hose boom

Hi Atte,do you know what version of the lemken rubin 12,there are many different working widths,im hoping for a big machine to go behind a challenger,also any pictures?

9 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Hi Atte,do you know what version of the lemken rubin 12,there are many different working widths,im hoping for a big machine to go behind a challenger,also any pictures?

Picture of a prototype here Paul, at least I assume this is the lemken. Guessing a 6 metre? IMG_3898.thumb.JPG.8eb316f56badaeecadc1c1793f463ea7.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, weblet375 said:

Why is the hitch above PTO.

euro hitch i suppose Andy,hopefully it can be altered

Just now, bluegreen said:

The Challenger is a nice model but I will stick with my 6 year old UH Amazone 5200 as I regularly see the real machine working around here. The Amazone is the oldest machine on my layout and still looks one of the freshest designs8)

must admit Phil the Amazone 5200 is one of uh's best models,if not there best

• 3 months later...
47 minutes ago, whincebros said:

What are ROS tractors like? Remember buying a schucco 724 and bring disappointed....this looks pretty good, sprayer specially!! 

I regret selling my nh t7070,just as good as wiking apart from ugly rear linkage although the nh was maybe released 8 or 9 years ago so ros should be even better now.

2 minutes ago, Fenside MF said:

I regret selling my nh t7070,just as good as wiking apart from ugly rear linkage although the nh was maybe released 8 or 9 years ago so ros should be even better now.

The last ROS I had was the 8870 - and I regret selling that too!

4 hours ago, Fenside MF said:

When you say ugly linkage you mean similar to UH? As good as Wiking....this 718 combo is sounding tempting! 

From other pics shown of the 718 at Nuremburg model show its easily better than UHs 724 and its in the far nicer natural green livery.  I don't know why they felt it necessary to put heavy wheel weights on it?  I could understand it if it was  a 724.......................if I do decide to buy one the weights will be straight off !!;D 

On ‎24‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 0:46 AM, whincebros said:

When you say ugly linkage you mean similar to UH? As good as Wiking....this 718 combo is sounding tempting! 

Here are some  pictures of the front and the rear: http://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=26474

Sorry, pictures are on the first page of this item :-[

That's typical of UH to bring out their 724 in new green just as a competitors new model is due for release::)....................I had two of the original coloured 724s Mark and although its a decent effort the cab looks cramped from the front view due to thick pillars.   The Ros version is more like the Schuco with thinner pillars and more roomy, it just looks a more accurate and classy model than the UH.   But do check out those ROS tyres:-...........looks like they blew the budget on the rest of the model and couldn't afford many cleats on the tyre treads!

49 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

That's typical of UH to bring out their 724 in new green just as a competitors new model is due for release::)....................I had two of the original coloured 724s Mark and although its a decent effort the cab looks cramped from the front view due to thick pillars.   The Ros version is more like the Schuco with thinner pillars and more roomy, it just looks a more accurate and classy model than the UH.   But do check out those ROS tyres:-...........looks like they blew the budget on the rest of the model and couldn't afford many cleats on the tyre treads!

I have the uh version and it's a okay model, I have this set ordered so hopefully they have changed the wheels but looks very promising! 

• 1 month later...

Archived