MO-Miniatur

Theike

MO-Miniatur is a company from Germany who produce small series scalemodels of roadgoing models for the modeltrain world. Scalemodels in different sizes. In their range of products

you can find models of tractors. For example gauge 1 (1:32).

14 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Mostly resin, very light. I have the Steyr 8180 in my collection. I think I paid around 100 euros for mine at Zwolle a couple of years ago. Really smart model. :)

P1080262.JPG

P1080284.JPG

Ah thanks Walter. Do like that ! 

2 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Really well finished models. Keen to add the other Steyr to my collection at some point in the future too. :)

Yes that's the one that caught my eye. 

Im normally a bit snobby about stuff that isn't metal, it's silly really as you wouldn't know until you picked it up. I might have to make an exception  

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Remove the cab  and air filter , maybe the front axel to 2wd ?? Chassis respray to stoneleigh grey and i have a 175 at least , flexi cab can be made easy enough if i want , not like i havnt done it already on the 135 , alos got plenty of parts to go smaller to a 165 maybe , 

47 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Remove the cab  and air filter , maybe the front axel to 2wd ?? Chassis respray to stoneleigh grey and i have a 175 at least , flexi cab can be made easy enough if i want , not like i havnt done it already on the 135 , alos got plenty of parts to go smaller to a 165 maybe , 

Tow hitch would need fixing as well Sean,

Regards

Joe.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Theike said:

Marshall  D944  MFWD (Steyr)     1:32      pre-order price    € 130     delivery 2018    You Brits will love it.    And I will too!

MarshallD944(1).jpg

Yes you are right, I love this one

Archived