What really annoyed you today

Thanks for your kind words peeps :)

He is now in London hospital, I guess he was having trouble breathing and the had to anaesthetise him for his safety during the trip and fit him with a breathing tube. I guess he stopped breathing at one point :(

My brother Darren just called and Mum & my other brother are there with him. So we will have to wait and see what happens to him tomorrow.

There was a passing off duty paramedic who helped pull my dad from the car. Dad was lucky he was passing as the water was 3 feet deep and he most likely could have ended up drowning :(

Stopping for petrol at a canopied petrol station. 

Howling gale drove rain horizontally and I got soaked.  Legs and btm were extremely damp and chilly by the time I reached home

Pitied the other chap, though - he had just finished changing two tyres outside

Sorry to here about your bad news Scott. A certain sense of relief is felt when you realise 'it could have been worse'. It doesn't stop the worry though. I wish you and your family the very best during your fathers recovery. Hope he suffers no lasting damage or fears. Chin up Top Man. :)

Testing and inspection for part p had no earth on the ring then had to trace it back to found it was the tie back for the curtains screw gone right through the cable on one leg of the ring ::) ::) and the rail at the top went though the other cable going back out form the socket  :'( :'( dam unless carpenters  :D :D :D

mm good luck either way mate would you prefer it if it stayed open longer than planned

well we are not redundant anymore, gonna review all again in 3 months (financial year), really wish they looked into it more before doing what they did, then i may have been able to enjoy xmas >:( >:(

still gonna leave if i can! :D.....Marky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well we are not redundant anymore, gonna review all again in 3 months (financial year), really wish they looked into it more before doing what they did, then i may have been able to enjoy xmas >:( >:(

still gonna leave if i can! :D.....Marky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walk out Ben and claim for "constructive dismissal"  ;)

in a way, i can look around a bit more now and hope something comes up?, but i really just want to leave!

At least you still have a wage coming in though which is the main thing. The unfortunate thing with my job is I have no idea when it will come to an end, just sometime in February which isn't a great help to me, actively seeking a replacement though.

kids grammer today >:( >:(>:(  was listening to my kids talking what the hell are they talking about?

" its like i'm going down town " what?

why put "ain't it" at the end of  every think or "then"

being only 35 ( 36 sunday) i think i'm a layed back dad , like the same sort of stuff, but this really gets my goat up. or is it that i'm turning in to my dad. even when their mates come round i tell them to speak correctly . i just can't help it, then i get "dad your making me look like a idiot aint it" aaaaahhhhhhhhh

how ???:D :D :D

Quite simple... get a No Win, No Fee solly on the job Ben... They are trying to get rid of you by messing you around... so you leave and they don't have to pay you redundency.... simple as that... PLUS... they ruined your Christmas... and you are INTITLED to compensation for that too  ;)

Quite simple... get a No Win, No Fee solly on the job Ben... They are trying to get rid of you by messing you around... so you leave and they don't have to pay you redundency.... simple as that... PLUS... they ruined your Christmas... and you are INTITLED to compensation for that too  ;)

have to look into that then! ;)