What really annoyed you today

Think my Sister regrets taking an ex RAF man on where she works, he's driving her mad! She's the parts manager at a large accident repair centre locally and he's supposed to be her assistant but he's already tried moving things about in her stores only to be told in no uncertain terms to put them back. She's been in that department for nearly 10 years now so although she's only 26 (he's 40) she knows it inside out.........this guy is heading for trouble, never get on the wrong side of my Sister :o :o :o :o :D :D

i am the same gav, 20 years next year, straight from school, i am now at 36 the most experianced jointer in the yard, for what we do, and my boss ect know it, but this guy still trys to tell me i am doing it wrong ect ect, dont snap very often but today,after a lack of sleep and working all weekend, he got both barrels, and i hope he knows it to :D :D :D 

Re: What really annoyed you today???

possible job offers....not confirmed yet so i shouldnt worry but not sure what or where i should go if it all went well now >:( >:(>:(

blooming agents keep calling and hassling!....always make it sound better than it should! :D :D :D>:(

Nick the gate Paul; and then say "what gate?"

Everybody. .. . .. sing along now. .. ah 1. ...  ah 2. .. .. ah 3. ...

Don't blame it on driving, don't blame it on reversing, don't blame it on blind spots, blame it on the jippo's!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

the ref blowing his whistle as Danny Wright could have scored against Torquay.....there supposed to wait until its a 'dead ball' situation....t!t!! >:( >:(>:(, oh well maybe Histon can win now as its 0-0 and 45mins to go!.....only about 20 supporters went down there :D :D :D

the ref blowing his whistle as Danny Wright could have scored against Torquay.....there supposed to wait until its a 'dead ball' situation....t!t!! >:( >:(>:(, oh well maybe Histon can win now as its 0-0 and 45mins to go!.....only about 20 supporters went down there :D :D :D

prob only 20 or so from torquay to mate knowing that place :D :D

Nick the gate Paul; and then say "what gate?"

Everybody. .. . .. sing along now. .. ah 1. ...  ah 2. .. .. ah 3. ...

Don't blame it on driving, don't blame it on reversing, don't blame it on blind spots, blame it on the jippo's!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What are you on Tris :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: What really annoyed you today???

cant get my phone to attach to pc so can't post pics  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

have you got the lead because if you have go on my documents then click on the arrow and it ahould have floppy disk , local disk and stuff like that and under that it will have phone click on that then you just highlight and paste to your documents hope that makes sense  :D :D :D