What really annoyed you today

Need a big lump hammer and Chisel Gav :D :D :D

Tried that...normally they shatter with force I smack them with, don't want to damage the shaft though thats the problem so cutting it completely off is going to be a delicate job

Tried that...normally they shatter with force I smack them with, don't want to damage the shaft though thats the problem so cutting it completely off is going to be a delicate job

used to be an oil called slick 50 penertrating oil, they used it on the farm and in our gargaes at wrok, you just poured some on and left it for an hr, tell you waht i dont ever remember any bolt bearing ect having to be cut off, usally after the hr a bit of pressure with say a tourqe wrench,and it just span off, wonderfull stuff, use it my self on bits and bobs on the car ,know they still do the engine oil stuff, but not seenthe oil i mentioned for a while now