What really annoyed you today

Hi Massey Boys Mum, I'm Luke & I also HATE Winnibago's.

They are slow, driven by people who shouldn't be capable of being in posession of a smart car, ALWAYS in the way or being in the direction your heading. And can never decide which way they are going, usually indicating left and turning right  :)

Working for pretty much Devon's Biggest Contractor <- (Subtle plug there) ;) we hate this time of the year, partly because of holiday makers insisting on bringing a house to Devon. There's no need, it holds everyone up and your disliked by the whole community.

Thanks, Many Regards, Luke :)

Do you think I scared them off?  :-\ :D

i've cancelled my caravan holiday down Devon way  >:( >:( :'( :'(............................................................................. :D::)

for me, being hungry and not being allowed to eat....blooming married life! >:( >:(:D :D :D

Mine was yesterday night.... I was taking my trailer to the local farmer to tip... I JUST get on the A14 (at rush hour... probably one of the busiest roads in the country at that time of night)... speed goes from 40k to 37k... umm... that's not right.... 37 to 35... ummm... definately not right.... then 30k... I thought the brakes on the trailer had stuck on... I looked in the mirror... black smoke pouring from a very wobbly tyre... I couldn't stop so I just kept going... tyre rolls off (luckily it was the nearside) and into the ditch... the rim got 'mullered' as the tyre come off too.... I pulled off the road at the next junction - called Abbey Tyre in Cambridge... within 20 minutes they arrived with a new rim and tyre - bloody good service.

One more annoying thing... the bloke who was behind me overtook me on the slip road waving like mad (I'm doing 10k now... with my hazzards and flashers on... and lights) - he pulls into the only layby in front of me (that's really a field opening... just big enough for me) and gets out to tell me my tyre has come off  ::)>:(:D :D - I guess he was trying to help... but I did feel like saying get out of my f******** flipping parking space then so I can get off the road you numpty  >:(::):D :D

Griffith Sean.... I guess it could have been run flat for a while or something... rubber all looked good to be fair  :-\

Unlucky Marky. What make tyres have you got on that trailer? Are they Good Year Implements?

If they are similar in make up to the Good Year's I would consider fitting a set of super singles to any trailer that is going to be used primarily for road work as the Good Years inparticular heat up, go soft and either puncture and burst at speed. We always kept two spare wheels for our trailer that had them fitted, changed them to super single type in the end as we got so tyred ( ::);D) of changing wheels on it

Griffith Sean.... I guess it could have been run flat for a while or something... rubber all looked good to be fair  :-\

could have been a stone/ bit of glasss ,anything really, just got you on the way, at least you noticed and got it safe, seen others that just keep going

No I got them Sean, was in the college carpark too, so car should be going in next week to get a new door........ :'(

Wasn't a pleased chappy though........ >:(

thats the main thing mate, at least your not out of pocket  for it

If they are similar in make up to the Good Year's I would consider fitting a set of super singles to any trailer that is going to be used primarily for road work as the Good Years inparticular heat up, go soft and either puncture and burst at speed. We always kept two spare wheels for our trailer that had them fitted, changed them to super single type in the end as we got so tyred ( ::);D) of changing wheels on it

I'll look into that Gavington.. thanks mate

reading in the local paper that a retail expert has said that "the fire station in holmes chapel is an insufficient use of land" all because its in the town centre and they want to build more shops and probably houses there  >:(  >:( i've had it with this country >:( >:(