What really annoyed you today

I think it was about £400 from memory mate... could have been less... not more... it's well worth it for the true car lover  :-*

Is that all over? Doesn't sound too bad.

been lovley down here aint it mate, crews are out all over making silage right now

Still a few more nice days to come according to Met Office, Weekend should be busy for us.

So can you see it when its on? I mean will my car look like a Coupe Turbo that's just come out of A&E with transparent plasters all over it?  :D :D :D

well you can see it Luke... but it looks ok mate really... a lot of Porsches have it on the rear wing bottoms.... It's well worth the money if you want to keep your car in pristine condition..

I found that in my Subaru I weas always up someones backside... so stoe chips aplenty sadly

Right well i've e-mailed them for a price, and i'll see how it goes from there. When the respray is finished i'm going to be scared to drive it!

They are nice chaps... I drove down and had mine done while I waited... they are just off the M25 north of London Luke E baby

pigeon cr@p!!

god that stuff is hard to get off cars!....this time it was on the side window, and that was bad enough.....bloody things!, gonna complain to the office manager tomorrow! :D :D :D

accrate die cast, well what a bunch of -------  got a delivery to find 2 of the 3 boxes are for some one else and i rang them up to complain and they asked me to post the other stuff on to the other customer, and they will pay me back the postage,  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

spent 1 hr trying to get 1 mile between two jcns on th a38 today after an accident 8 miles further down the road on the tamar bridge, then another 30 mins trying to get round the roundabout at the top of the sliproad to get back to the yard where all the commuter traffic was trying to go via town and the torpoint ferrys and via tavi the other way,total chaos is all i can say, but got me an hrs ot in the current ban, what can a man do eh :D :D :D :D as i told snotty i cant make the thing fly can i :D

a new summer worker at work hit a gatepost, and the farmers son told them it was me  :o

I made the summer chap tell the farmer it was him, and then I gave the farmers son some choice words on the CB, made me feel better.

But for some reason he wouldn't acknowledge me for the rest of the day  ::)

He must of thought he hit the post so just wanted to blame someone else.

the scuritey guards at the ahtletes village jump up idiots think they on the place

got the main man out of his office an put him right  :-*

then dont get in till the eary hours this morning and some prat(nextdoor but 1) starts up a breaker 9.30 am few choice word then

get my on back at about 4.30 am sunday  ::) ::):P :P :P when i come home  :P

Harry having a cold and waking up 3 times over night :'(, spent all night on the sofa with cushions around me and Harry asleep upright so his nose stayed unblocked, poor thing.....me, i'm cream crakered!

Ebay...again.. I am trying to list an item for sale and for some reason it won't let me select a category, even when I put a tick in the box, select "next" and it comes up with a warning in red "please select a category"... :( :( :( :( any ideas anyone  ;D ;D ;D

weather men  >:( >:( why oh why with 2 multi million pound computers in the place at exeter can they still not get it right?? ment to have had rain and thunder today,clearing for this afternoon  so far all i have seen is the sun, not conplaining about that, but suerly in this day and age with all that computer power they have they can actually get it right

Tell me about it Sean, we were mean't to get it so hung fire with the raking, didn't get going untill eleven with the forager. Humid up here though, may still come in later.

For me though, reading topics on here by members posting pics, interesting discussions, conversions and so on and people replying "looks good" etc as if they want to write but can't be bothered to put the effort in. It's like they just cut and paste it into every reply they make! >:(