What really annoyed you today

NPower paperless billing system  >:( >:(>:(

I got an email telling me my latest bill was available on line, unfortunately I have forgotten my user name and password, no problem they say, just go on line and fill in the "forgotten your details box" and the system will send a new password etc.

So I go on line and the first thing it asks for is my account number............. only thing is I can't get on line to find my account number as I have forgotten my user name and password >:( >:(>:( >:(:-[:-[ :-[

Reminds me of the old song, "There's a hole in my bucket Dear Liza, Dear Liza" .................

NPower paperless billing system  >:( >:(>:(

...Reminds me of the old song, "There's a hole in my bucket Dear Liza, Dear Liza" .................

I just get angry with Npower's idea of what constitutes the correct form of billing/credit notes and every time a new bill arrives I have to untangle their accounts.  They NEVER read meters, always overestimate and if I had my way (which I don't) all my clients who use them would transfer! 

Accurate Die-cast........I thought in order to recieve models from them I had to place an order......got that one wrong didn't I >:( >:(>:( >:(

Lucky you! A shed full of models you never even ordered! How do I do that? :D :D

The Prodgy concert thats in my town!

I live less that 1/2 mile from the venue and the police are patrolling the two possible entrys to stop non residents (which is good) but they stopped me a few times even though i showed them my driving licence!  >:(