What really annoyed you today

Had my maths papers back.. 22% in the non calculator one.. and 8% in the calculator paper  :-X

If you tried Rhys... then that's what counts buddy...

for the record... I reckon I've done worse than that in my yough  ;)

And look at me now.... a total looser, overweight, ugly and very very smelly..

Second thoughts... Rhys... that's just not good enough young man  >:(:D :D :D

If you tried Rhys... then that's what counts buddy...

for the record... I reckon I've done worse than that in my yough  ;)

And look at me now.... a total looser, overweight, ugly and very very smelly..

Second thoughts... Rhys... that's just not good enough young man  >:(:D :D :D

I really did try my best, even revised for it.. just cant seem to remember during the exam  :-\, ah well i can still drive my 135  ;D

You cant be doing that bad Marky.. look at all your topsoil  ;D  :D :D

Last night in the dark I done an ankle twist manouvere in a ditch in the dark, And i'm having today off because I can hardly walk on the bloody thing, Not sure if i've damaged any ligaments or nothing  :-\

few pints of the devon necter in you at the time luke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

shearing in a place last night and the girl  ::) catching the sheep said ..look at that baby rabbit ,next thing a big rat shot from under the shed and jumped on it  ..it squelled and the mother rabbit came from nowere and the rat went back down its hole if only i had a gun i would have shot the bloody rat, girl said theres hundreds of rats there  ugg

Well for me still being at work, 10 minutes before the helicopter landed on deck the flight was turned round due to FOG >:( >:(>:(

Had to stay up till about 1pm to see what was happening then have had 4 hours sleep and back to work for another nightshift >:( >:(>:(

I do not know why we offshore workers torture ourselves thinking we are actually going to get home on time in the middle of summer.

the forklift i have for the machinery sale, the toes are so worn they slide far to easy have to nearly shift them between every pallet, and even worse sometimes they get to the middle as i go over a bump and then they fall off >:( >:(

oh and some idiot dropped off a lighting tower and forgot to put on the handbrake and it took off and wrecked the fence ::) ::)

the forklift i have for the machinery sale, the toes are so worn they slide far to easy have to nearly shift them between every pallet, and even worse sometimes they get to the middle as i go over a bump and then they fall off >:( >:(

oh and some idiot dropped off a lighting tower and forgot to put on the handbrake and it took off and wrecked the fence ::) ::)

sounds like you have had a fun day Andy

Have you considered getting a tube of the puncture repair liquid and squeezing in the tyres on it Martin? Used it on a plough in the past and someones bike and it does work :);)

Might give it a go then Gav, it's worth a shot, that Merlo gets more punctures than anything I've ever known........ :'(

diesel blockin on the inter 955 xl while mowing ,at one point i was gettin out at the start of every row and blowin it back to the tank  ::) now its still down the field as she wont start  ::)  :D and she has had a new filters about an hour before she stopped  ::):D im puttin the ford 8210 on the mower tomorow , get the job dun  :D