What really annoyed you today

tipping a pot of green paint over on beige carpet and sharon is out anybody got any rooms to rent i will need one i am thinking

flowers

box of chocs  ??? ???

Man you are in it up to your neck! Your Sharon is a top woman, nice as pie but women are never more prouder than the proudness of a spotless biege carpet! :D :D

Bring a paint brush, see you tomorrow! :D

Two plasterers came down our place and went over all the areas that need work with PVA and Hardwall. Done a great job. They didn't return on Friday due to a handover deadline on a new build changing; fair enough. One of the pair went on a weeks' holiday on Saturday. The other guy was mean't to come back yesterday and today. . . . Ain't been. They arn't getting paid if he doesn't get back to us. Not being messed about when there others' glad of the work.

Well having seen a MF 31 combining working in the field next to our office with a MF135 on the header trailer I decided after lunch to get some shots. Would you believe it after walking to the top of the hill and poised to take the first picture and well the camera battery was flat. Now my camera battery i never usually flat >:(

Time to find another plasterer I think Tris, I really hate it when tradesmen don't turn up when they say they will, it puts every other job back >:( >:(>:( >:(

Ah yes you had this not too long ago too didn't you? I've made enquiries with other people now. Furniture is due next weekend and we're sanding the floor this weekend ::)

Oh Bill that's bad, that really is sods law mate. Put a note in next years diary. ;)

I know and on the way home my pal who farms at Skene was out with his older Claas Denominator. May catch him on the way home today though.

yesterday;

had two loads & a visit to the workshops to measure a new rollover sheet.

told that of two farms in wales on sat only 1 is artic friendly so i have to use an 8whlr ..................great .

last 2 times i used this particular lorry , i once spent 2hours in workshops getting defects put right before i could deliver anything , 2 weekends ago i found 5 wheels had untorqued wheelnuts & 4 of them were fingertight !

how can this be ? we even have wheelnut indicators  :o :o

yesterday the lorry was in back in the yard at 1400, was fueled, not washed , weighed in or loaded for sat .

getting a bit narked with the two particular drivers that share this lorry, they're the people that get in the cab & go without any daily checks at all let alone a rule that the tacho has to show 15 mins before moving off !

i look forward to going to work & try to give at least 99%effort into what i do everyday .

i'm just narked that after my full days work, i have to finish someone elses as well  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(