What really annoyed you today

got new/ repacement PC found out last night i can recieve e-mails , but cant send them  ???

sorry Marcus, been to busy to call!! :'( :'(

have you tried your SMTP (outgoing mail server) and POP3 (incoming mail server) information in outlook??

Assuming your using outlook? ??? ???

for ntlworld POP3 is pop3.ntlworld.com and SMTP is smtp.ntlworld.com so i think you just need to change them to you user

pop3.YOURUSER.COM

smtp.YOURUSER.COM

if you can recieve though, POP3 is ok :) :)

mm could they prove that??? give it say 4 weeks then report it? cant see how they could prove something else did it to be honest unless they come and look at the machine, and if you have done the suspect bit anyway

What and not harvest any spuds for four weeks?! ::):D

That one of my favourite forum topics has been locked without so much as a discussion.

I am totally supportive of the effort and time the mods put into the forum and not one prone to causing trouble! However, I am not sure why this decision has been reached and find it strangely upsetting. 

This was a fun topic (called The Person Below Me) that surely did not cause any offence and I would politely ask that it is re-instated please.

There was much discussion amongst the members of the Admin Team before the decision to lock the topic was made, the reason/s why we took the decision our outlined in the last post of that topic and it will not be reinstated for those same reasons

That one of my favourite forum topics has been locked without so much as a discussion.

I am totally supportive of the effort and time the mods put into the forum and not one prone to causing trouble! However, I am not sure why this decision has been reached and find it strangely upsetting. 

This was a fun topic (called The Person Below Me) that surely did not cause any offence and I would politely ask that it is re-instated please.

Im a bit sad to, its the topic which bought Kevin Harvey into this world, and also one of the best pranks i have EVER done in my life,

One of the reasons stated in the closing post on the topic says 'we should not loose sight of the fact that this is a model forum.  ' Yes but then whats the 'General Discussions' forum for then? as in the discription for that it cleary says 'A section for all discussions that are not related to the hobby'

Please answer that riddle for me, and maybe you might like to change the description on the General Discussions forum  ;)

The one and Only  CK

;)

guys as previously explained by gav, the topic has now been closed as the team as a whole, including andy i must state ,feel it has run its course, in most cases topics like this are usally burnt out within a few days, and are never complained about when they move on,

in locking topics like this from time to time, it also allows us to inject fresh topics  which keeps it different everyday, of late the topic under discussion has become very repetative in the replies and questions, hence the teams decission to lock it now

hope this goes some way to expalining the decision a bit more for you

sean

guys as previously explained by gav, the topic has now been closed as the team as a whole, including andy i must state ,feel it has run its course, in most cases topics like this are usally burnt out within a few days, and are never complained about when they move on,

in locking topics like this from time to time, it also allows us to inject fresh topics  which keeps it different everyday, of late the topic under discussion has become very repetative in the replies and questions, hence the teams decission to lock it now

hope this goes some way to expalining the decision a bit more for you

sean

No to be rude or anything but you still havn't answered my Riddle, why is one of the reasons of closing that its sidetracking people from the farm part of the forum, even though its in the non model related section?

Should the description be changed or the game be bought back,

and plus this game really does mean a lot to me :-*

I though Sean answered it very well to be honset for a change  :D and to be fair I'm surprised the mods let the topic go as far as it did all 36 pages of it  ::)as under the forum rules I'm sure there's something about one word post/replies which states they will not be tolerated and will be removed  ;)::)

Re: What really annoyed you today???

Liverpool blooming losing 2-0....although i didnt see the game to see how bad it was :-\ :-\

oh and Cambridge lost 2-0 at Grays while Histon won 2-0 at home to Eastbourne ;D but i was stuck at home so couldnt see it >:( >:(......Sundays game will be interesting! :D :D

Liverpool blooming losing 2-0....although i didnt see the game to see how bad it was :-\ :-\

oh and Cambridge lost 2-0 at Grays while Histon won 2-0 at home to Eastbourne ;D but i was stuck at home so couldnt see it >:( >:(......Sundays game will be interesting! :D :D

typical of them mate, seem to drop off when they really need to step up a gear

That reminds me Ben i must go and make a post in the what made me laugh topic  :D :D

Woke up this morning with man flu  :( Just when I need t get my head round sorting stock for the weekend  ;)

Then at my grandad's funeral you get all these people who couldn't give a monkeys about him when he was alive making a right scene and floods of tears  >:(

My dog's corn has regrown after being surgically removed end of June and again at the end of July.  She is now lame again. 

Good news - I am seeing another vet who claims a "guaranteed permanent corn removal".  Called him yesterday and have an appointment today.

Bad news - he is in Uxbridge and I am in Andover.  Only 68 miles!

Being told we had to stop potato harvesting this morning as the store was full >:( >:(

Worse still they must have known Monday that it was nearly full so could have told us so we didn't waste water and electricity irrigating our next field ready to start lifting, could have watered the other variety to start them instead >:( >:(

the car getting smashed by a train at halkirk sadly all 3 people died in the car but what annoys me is. There has been about 5-6 accidents on that level crossing some say the lights a very faint when the train is coming, the only cure for that i suppose is to make gates fold down as the train is approaching 3 elderly people aswell what a waste of a life car was was some mess when it stopped aswell took out all the signs and fence then hit a pillar and stopped